7/29/2011

Introducing…

I'm not a stranger to Blogger. This is my second blog (fifth overall, if you count the really shitty ones I deleted) on the Blogger website, and I spent an entire year using the service. However, this blog will be what I actually want. For on the two other blogs I have up, I was very limited.
My first blog was an uncreative school project, one that I spent an entire school year using. It consists of underwhelming school assignments and not much else, but it did do one thing, which was to introduce me to this service.
The other blog I contribute to isn't actually mine. It's my friend, Austin's, and all I do for it is post album reviews, which are one of many random things that his clever staff of various authors post there. Of course, as of writing it seems to focus mostly on Minecraft and music, but hey, they're both awesome.

However, I want to actually do something where I write my own articles that are limitless in topic. Hence this blog. Here is my own space where I can actually write about what I want, upload my favorite photos, and chronicle various moments and opinions. And in front of whoever the hell wants to see them too, even if that "who" is nobody.
So welcome Blog no.2, which is actually something where I have my own freedoms. And why I didn't create a blog like this a long time ago, well, I don't have a goddamn clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment